Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please register at our new forums, this forum is no longer in use. http://mczombie.enjin.com/

Latest topics

» The new forum, for those left behind.
Application - Umbrella Corporation Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:57 pm by King

» SAMP & MTA Server Progress
Application - Umbrella Corporation Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:06 pm by King

» Starting Over.
Application - Umbrella Corporation Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:07 am by David_Belle

» Today is my Birthday
Application - Umbrella Corporation Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:59 pm by Jose Cardoso

» The Community (Information & Organization)
Application - Umbrella Corporation Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:37 pm by marinov

» Tomorrow is my Birthday
Application - Umbrella Corporation Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:28 am by Vitor_Matheus

» Server Up again
Application - Umbrella Corporation Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:43 am by marinov

» My contact for emergency
Application - Umbrella Corporation Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:38 pm by Jose Cardoso

» cant enter
Application - Umbrella Corporation Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:51 pm by marinov

Poll

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 1646 messages in 495 subjects

We have 178 registered users

The newest registered user is xXSp3cialXx

Application - Umbrella Corporation

Apply

Application - Umbrella Corporation Empty Application - Umbrella Corporation

Post  Apply Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:15 pm

Name: Davi Verçosa. (I'm from Brazil)
    Game Name: T_Brockovich (T is the abbreviation of Trevor, then my name RP is Trevor Brockovich.)
    Kills: I do not know.
    Deaths: I do not know.
    Explain yourself: He was 28 of August, when I woke up… It was dark, foliages spread for the streets and some papers being taken by air. I placed my clothes and for finding stranger took the gun of my father who kept in my closet, then placed in the underwear. When I to leave my house several "zombies" they walked for a street until me, then I perceived that when they had come close themselves excessively to bite they wanted me, leaves running with my gun until after 1 day running away from car, I found a shelter (Umbrella Corporation) that I am until today under protection of it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wait to be of the Umbrella Corporation, therefore I go to help server sufficiently to evolve it, and to gain fame sufficiently. Therefore this server, it can go far.
    Derek Steel
    Derek Steel
    Keeper
    Keeper

Application - Umbrella Corporation Empty Re: Application - Umbrella Corporation

Post  Derek Steel Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:43 pm

Well if clearly searched, you would of seen where you should of posted your application, there is a new thread for the applications to be posted at, "New Application go here." right above the Umbrella Corp. Topics.

http://zombierevolution.betaboard.net/applications-f16/

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:05 pm