Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please register at our new forums, this forum is no longer in use. http://mczombie.enjin.com/

Latest topics

» The new forum, for those left behind.
Time for a New Creation. Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:57 pm by King

» SAMP & MTA Server Progress
Time for a New Creation. Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:06 pm by King

» Starting Over.
Time for a New Creation. Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:07 am by David_Belle

» Today is my Birthday
Time for a New Creation. Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:59 pm by Jose Cardoso

» The Community (Information & Organization)
Time for a New Creation. Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:37 pm by marinov

» Tomorrow is my Birthday
Time for a New Creation. Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:28 am by Vitor_Matheus

» Server Up again
Time for a New Creation. Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:43 am by marinov

» My contact for emergency
Time for a New Creation. Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:38 pm by Jose Cardoso

» cant enter
Time for a New Creation. Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:51 pm by marinov

Poll

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 1646 messages in 495 subjects

We have 178 registered users

The newest registered user is xXSp3cialXx

3 posters

Time for a New Creation.

Derek Steel
    Derek Steel
    Keeper
    Keeper

Time for a New Creation. Empty Time for a New Creation.

Post  Derek Steel Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:59 pm

-Status Report for the R-Virus-

Well affirmative, this Project of mine is accomplished. I by here announce the R-Virus being a success. Now I have gotten new orders from our General Snake, on making a new development for a new Virus. I and my fellow Scientists will now be working on it at Sector 97-C otherwise known as our most Dangerous Lab Floor. The name of the new Virus that is in progress will not be shared with the rest of the Corporation, until I have made a final product of the Virus, all the Files being made related to the Virus is in Top Secret Classification, meaning only the General and my Scientist group are allowed in Sector 97-C. What I can share for now, is that this new creation that is in progress hopefully may make the Test Subjects 5.98 times more stronger than the Subjects that have the R-Virus. This is all for now, I will be announcing more news later on.

-From The Umbrella Corporation's Captain and Lead Scientist, Dr.Steel.
    Derek Steel
    Derek Steel
    Keeper
    Keeper

Time for a New Creation. Empty Re: Time for a New Creation.

Post  Derek Steel Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:39 am

-Status Report on our new Virus-

I have some VERY bad news to share today with the Corporation, this morning at exactly 12'O hundred, I and a few other Scientist had prepared a first Complete capsule of the Virus we were working on for the past two weeks, so we decided to test it out. As I captured a random zombie out infrom out our Main gate running around, I brought it to the 64th Lab Floor. We firstly injected the R-Virus on the new subject zombie, everything was going smooth. Then a few seconds later we Injected the new Virus, but thats where it all went down. The tested zombie went out of control. It had the affects we were planning to make, it had way much more strength and had the ability to jump to high altitudes. But with all that great power, it raged out, causing to get out of hand. I personally escaped along with some of our U.B.C.S. guards and two scientists. Then from there I knew it was to risky to cause danger to the rest of te Corporation, so I placed the Lab Floor Under Lock Down. No one is permited to enter down there or come out from there, unless you want to risk your life. Afew scientist died down there, but the raged out zombie still is trapped there. I'm not sure how long the zombie can take to escape so we need to get this handled immediately.

-From The Umbrella Corporation's Major and Lead Scientist, Dr.Steel
    Westorz
    Westorz
    Still Alive
    Still Alive

Post  Westorz Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:34 am

-64th Lab Floor status-

I cleared the 64th floor out with anti B.O.W. gas, we searched the floor off and found the whole floor destructed and you're zombie, it growed massively, we removed it and now the whole floor is under construct

_Major Burnside_
    Derek Steel
    Derek Steel
    Keeper
    Keeper

Post  Derek Steel Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:18 pm

-Response Letter-

Good to hear that the Floor has been all cleared out. Now I'm suggesting for the rest of the dead bodies that are located there, to please move them to our third floor towards our left Labs there. Your Clarance Card will allow you to pass through our security system, just swipe it through the machine and get you eyes scanned from the main security system, that should be all to get in. Well I guess I can arrange plans and start working on our future and further projects and Classified items at out San Fierro Labs. This is all for now.

-From Umbrella Corporation's Major and Lead Scientist, Dr.Steel
    likrmikr1204
    Survivor
    Survivor

Time for a New Creation. Empty F Vius Sttus: beng developed

Post  likrmikr1204 Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:23 pm

Im making an F-Virus

The dea is to try to make a zombie get ehanced strength and go into an ever bigerrage mode then with the regular t-virus, I might have more to report when it is ready for testing.
    Derek Steel
    Derek Steel
    Keeper
    Keeper

Post  Derek Steel Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:37 pm

Affirmative, you hear by, have my permition to do so. I'll be expecting progress reports from you, on how the development of the F-Virus is going. I'll be also spectating over your work.

-From Umbrella Corporation's Brigadier General and Head Leader of the Scientist, Dr.Steel

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:00 am