Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please register at our new forums, this forum is no longer in use. http://mczombie.enjin.com/

Latest topics

» The new forum, for those left behind.
SafeHouses, Car Crash, Tired, Killed Bots and Supermarket's Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:57 pm by King

» SAMP & MTA Server Progress
SafeHouses, Car Crash, Tired, Killed Bots and Supermarket's Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:06 pm by King

» Starting Over.
SafeHouses, Car Crash, Tired, Killed Bots and Supermarket's Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:07 am by David_Belle

» Today is my Birthday
SafeHouses, Car Crash, Tired, Killed Bots and Supermarket's Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:59 pm by Jose Cardoso

» The Community (Information & Organization)
SafeHouses, Car Crash, Tired, Killed Bots and Supermarket's Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:37 pm by marinov

» Tomorrow is my Birthday
SafeHouses, Car Crash, Tired, Killed Bots and Supermarket's Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:28 am by Vitor_Matheus

» Server Up again
SafeHouses, Car Crash, Tired, Killed Bots and Supermarket's Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:43 am by marinov

» My contact for emergency
SafeHouses, Car Crash, Tired, Killed Bots and Supermarket's Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:38 pm by Jose Cardoso

» cant enter
SafeHouses, Car Crash, Tired, Killed Bots and Supermarket's Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:51 pm by marinov

Poll

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 1646 messages in 495 subjects

We have 178 registered users

The newest registered user is xXSp3cialXx

3 posters

SafeHouses, Car Crash, Tired, Killed Bots and Supermarket's

Vitor_Matheus
    Vitor_Matheus
    Lone Survivor
    Lone Survivor

SafeHouses, Car Crash, Tired, Killed Bots and Supermarket's Empty SafeHouses, Car Crash, Tired, Killed Bots and Supermarket's

Post  Vitor_Matheus Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:18 am

Hello Guys, this is my first post
    I Have an idea Like:

Humans can find a Safehouse and After find one Create an Protection Around her Like: Barricades, Crates, Stairs and a Lot more, Some houses Have Weapons Like: Bat, Knife and Shotgun, Refrigerators have a certain amount of food within

On Houses at Farm that can Have: Chainsaw and Country Rifle

Killed Bots: When you is Walking around the city, you can see Killed Bots on ground or Into cars, Some Bots have Weapons and You can take those weapons.

Cars: If you Crash your Car so Strong, Player loses HP.

Supermarket's: When All your Food is gone on your House, you need to go to supermarket but Humans Need to make an decision for: Share the site with other humans or Fighting for local

Sleep: Your Character after a Hard day, gonna be Tired, so you need to go to your House and Sleep, if you dont sleep Your screen will shake and vision had become darker, making their actions most hard.

Well, Those is my ideas, i hope like it, so i am Waiting for an Reply

Vitor_Matheus
    austin413
    Survivor
    Survivor

SafeHouses, Car Crash, Tired, Killed Bots and Supermarket's Empty Reply

Post  austin413 Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:41 pm

/SupportTM
    King
    King
    Admin
    Admin

SafeHouses, Car Crash, Tired, Killed Bots and Supermarket's Empty Re: SafeHouses, Car Crash, Tired, Killed Bots and Supermarket's

Post  King Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:04 pm

The Ideas are good ones, Thing Is that would be alot of work to code... But then again still possible and would revolutionize the game for sure.

Sponsored content

SafeHouses, Car Crash, Tired, Killed Bots and Supermarket's Empty Re: SafeHouses, Car Crash, Tired, Killed Bots and Supermarket's

Post  Sponsored content