Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please register at our new forums, this forum is no longer in use. http://mczombie.enjin.com/

Latest topics

» The new forum, for those left behind.
Tyrant Idea, Flaming Buildings, Faction Radios, Damage Concequence Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:57 pm by King

» SAMP & MTA Server Progress
Tyrant Idea, Flaming Buildings, Faction Radios, Damage Concequence Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:06 pm by King

» Starting Over.
Tyrant Idea, Flaming Buildings, Faction Radios, Damage Concequence Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:07 am by David_Belle

» Today is my Birthday
Tyrant Idea, Flaming Buildings, Faction Radios, Damage Concequence Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:59 pm by Jose Cardoso

» The Community (Information & Organization)
Tyrant Idea, Flaming Buildings, Faction Radios, Damage Concequence Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:37 pm by marinov

» Tomorrow is my Birthday
Tyrant Idea, Flaming Buildings, Faction Radios, Damage Concequence Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:28 am by Vitor_Matheus

» Server Up again
Tyrant Idea, Flaming Buildings, Faction Radios, Damage Concequence Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:43 am by marinov

» My contact for emergency
Tyrant Idea, Flaming Buildings, Faction Radios, Damage Concequence Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:38 pm by Jose Cardoso

» cant enter
Tyrant Idea, Flaming Buildings, Faction Radios, Damage Concequence Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:51 pm by marinov

Poll

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 1646 messages in 495 subjects

We have 178 registered users

The newest registered user is xXSp3cialXx

2 posters

Tyrant Idea, Flaming Buildings, Faction Radios, Damage Concequence

Vitor_Matheus
    Vitor_Matheus
    Lone Survivor
    Lone Survivor

Tyrant Idea, Flaming Buildings, Faction Radios, Damage Concequence Empty Tyrant Idea, Flaming Buildings, Faction Radios, Damage Concequence

Post  Vitor_Matheus Wed May 11, 2011 9:50 pm

Tyrant: Based at Nemesis idea from Lukas but it is the Tyrant idea who fights with all humans who he find, he have 5000 HP and can Recover her HP very quickly, but he cant Run, he use punch to kill, her punchs are very strong (50% or 80% human hp).

her really objective is kill U.C.

Flaming Buildings: When you is at the City, you can see a lot of Buildings Flaming and Getting out them a lot of Smoke.

Radioative Zones at LV: there have some Radioative zones on LV, but here you can find special items like Weapons, AntiVirus, Medkit, ETC...

Faction Radios: All Factions : U.C, S.T.A.R.S and V.I.P can have an radio for her Team so you can Talk with your Team on Radio and not with All.
    Example: you is U.C or V.I.P and kill an S.T.A.R.S member, you can use /takeradio when you is near the dead, so you gonna can talk or just listen the S.T.A.R.S Radio
    For Talk with S.T.A.R.S: /rstars [text]
    For Talk with U.C: /ruc [text]
    For Talk with V.I.P: /rvip [text]

Damage Concequence: Example: you losed a lot of HP on a fall, you have minus than 30% hp, your vision will Shake and you will gonna lose hp slowly, if you dont find an medkit, place to rest, one medic, STARS or UC you gonna die eventually.

well... those are my ideas, i hope like it
    Thanks for Read it

Vitor_Matheus

marinov
    marinov
    Admin
    Admin

Tyrant Idea, Flaming Buildings, Faction Radios, Damage Concequence Empty Re: Tyrant Idea, Flaming Buildings, Faction Radios, Damage Concequence

Post  marinov Wed May 11, 2011 10:05 pm

Radio channels have been added already, and I will not map buildings on fire and stuff

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:27 pm