Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please register at our new forums, this forum is no longer in use. http://mczombie.enjin.com/

Latest topics

» The new forum, for those left behind.
Umbrella Corporation Clarance Cards. Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:57 pm by King

» SAMP & MTA Server Progress
Umbrella Corporation Clarance Cards. Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:06 pm by King

» Starting Over.
Umbrella Corporation Clarance Cards. Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:07 am by David_Belle

» Today is my Birthday
Umbrella Corporation Clarance Cards. Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:59 pm by Jose Cardoso

» The Community (Information & Organization)
Umbrella Corporation Clarance Cards. Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:37 pm by marinov

» Tomorrow is my Birthday
Umbrella Corporation Clarance Cards. Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:28 am by Vitor_Matheus

» Server Up again
Umbrella Corporation Clarance Cards. Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:43 am by marinov

» My contact for emergency
Umbrella Corporation Clarance Cards. Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:38 pm by Jose Cardoso

» cant enter
Umbrella Corporation Clarance Cards. Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:51 pm by marinov

Poll

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 1646 messages in 495 subjects

We have 178 registered users

The newest registered user is xXSp3cialXx

5 posters

Umbrella Corporation Clarance Cards.

Derek Steel
    Derek Steel
    Keeper
    Keeper

Umbrella Corporation Clarance Cards. Empty Umbrella Corporation Clarance Cards.

Post  Derek Steel Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:42 am

Umbrella Corporation Clarance Cards. Eupw5l
    Umbrella Corporation Clarance Cards.

The Umbrella Corporation has officially made new Clarance Cards, they are to be handed to all U.C. Members. The purpose of this is to keep things in order, with Clarance Cards, you will be able to reach Labs, Top Classified Rooms, and more. To operate them you simply scan it through the new ID Scanners that were installed through all U.C. Base, if you need to get somewhere, unlock a door, or enter a place within the Base you will need to have your Clarance Card at all times. Now a individual Clarance Card will be handed depending on your U.C. Rank, to make sure they are given to the ones that are trusted in the U.C.

Clarance Card Grade A

These Clarance Cards with Grade A are given directly to the Umbrella Corp.'s Recruits. With these Cards they will only have Permission to Activate U.C.'s Lift, and Weaponry Room-1 to get geared up. Since Recruits aren't officially U.C. yet and are in the process of becoming one they wont be allowed to know any deep knowledge or information on what goes in the inner of U.C.

U.C. Members in possession of this Card.

-Recruit Kennith Richtofen-

Clarance Card Grade B

These Clarance Cards with Grade B are given directly to the Umbrella Corp.'s Soldiers from Rankings of Private to Command Sergeant Majors. With these Cards they will only have Permission to Activate U.C.'s Lift, and Weaponry Rooms of any kind to get geared up, Permission to get to our Lab Floors from Underground Floors 1 to 5, and Control Rooms 1 and 2. They are official Members so they'll have the permission to get access to these places.

-Drill Sergeant Jose Cardaso-

-Private Brian DeSouso-
    -Private Austin Scott-

Clarance Card Grade C

These Clarance Cards with Grade C are given directly to the Umbrella Corp.'s Warrant Officers to Colonels. With these Cards they will only have Permission to Activate U.C.'s Lift, and Weaponry Rooms of any kind to get geared up, Permission to get to our Lab Floors from Underground Floors 1 to 70, and Control Rooms 1 to 5, Classified Rooms with consent from a General, and our Secrete Garages and warehouses. They are official Members of a Higher Ranking so they'll have the permission to get access to these places.

-Major Jerry Lackmen-

Clarance Card Grade D

These Clarance Cards with Grade D are given directly to the Umbrella Corp.'s Generals+. With these Cards they will allow permission to access all parts of the U.C. Base and Locations. Although only the General of Umbrella Corp. can access the General's TOP Classified Defense and Attack Room.

-Umbrella Corporation General Snake Zimo-
    -Umbrella Corporation General Derek Steel-
    -Major General Steve Burnside-
    -Brigadier General Cole Houlihan-

Last edited by Derek Steel on Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:48 pm; edited 12 times in total
    Jose Cardoso
    Jose Cardoso
    Keeper
    Keeper

Umbrella Corporation Clarance Cards. Empty Re: Umbrella Corporation Clarance Cards.

Post  Jose Cardoso Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:01 pm

nice avaliation
    King
    King
    Admin
    Admin

Umbrella Corporation Clarance Cards. Empty Re: Umbrella Corporation Clarance Cards.

Post  King Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:21 pm

One (No longer a problem) Cole_Houlihan is a Captain!...Lol just thought I would let that out there. flower

Last edited by kingcole436 on Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Derek Steel
    Derek Steel
    Keeper
    Keeper

Post  Derek Steel Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:11 pm

Updated

Any new concerns simply PM me.
    King
    King
    Admin
    Admin

Post  King Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:40 am

I have been wondering what Access level am I? I know my Clearance level is C but im curious towards my Access level.

Or for All I know we might not even use access levels.

Im wondering this because the ID card I got has a access level line.

So yeah. Thanks!
    Derek Steel
    Derek Steel
    Keeper
    Keeper

Post  Derek Steel Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:47 pm

Well yeah I think you mean by Numbers as Clerances, but I actually been thinking of it lately and well, I found out that there might be over 15 levels and such, so I decided to use Letters to make it more organized I think, since we don't have much to seperate from our members... but I think that once we have more recruitment happen we might have more to our "inventory" and maybe I might change it from letters to numbers.

And I guess we use Clarence's for more RP in the U.C.
    King
    King
    Admin
    Admin

Post  King Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:16 pm

Ok, Thanks. And Out of topic, where have you been? We are all wondering what happened to the Great Derek Steel!
    Derek Steel
    Derek Steel
    Keeper
    Keeper

Post  Derek Steel Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:39 pm

Lol, thanks for adding the "great" but yeah I been Inactive due to school, I been focusing in about 2 new history and science projects, I haven't been having extra time for myself but I'll be most active during the weekends and might be in game some days during the week if I'm lucky. Snake can take care of our bishes I mean members for now until I get back in game. I LUV you all! cheers
    snake
    snake
    Well Known Survivor
    Well Known Survivor

Post  snake Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:09 pm

lmao i love derek Very Happy
    Derek Steel
    Derek Steel
    Keeper
    Keeper

Post  Derek Steel Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:14 pm

Updated January 15 2011
    Derek Steel
    Derek Steel
    Keeper
    Keeper

Post  Derek Steel Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:41 am

New Updates been done.
    King
    King
    Admin
    Admin

Post  King Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:33 pm

Lol bishes!......I'm not a bish am I? Shocked
    Derek Steel
    Derek Steel
    Keeper
    Keeper

Post  Derek Steel Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:52 am

Maybe....maybe....
    *Derek freaks out pulling the Bishes List and checks it over*
    austin413
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post  austin413 Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:28 am

Holy Rofl at dereks last comment.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:34 am