Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please register at our new forums, this forum is no longer in use. http://mczombie.enjin.com/

Latest topics

» The new forum, for those left behind.
Edward Thomason Umbrella Corpration Application Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:57 pm by King

» SAMP & MTA Server Progress
Edward Thomason Umbrella Corpration Application Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:06 pm by King

» Starting Over.
Edward Thomason Umbrella Corpration Application Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:07 am by David_Belle

» Today is my Birthday
Edward Thomason Umbrella Corpration Application Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:59 pm by Jose Cardoso

» The Community (Information & Organization)
Edward Thomason Umbrella Corpration Application Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:37 pm by marinov

» Tomorrow is my Birthday
Edward Thomason Umbrella Corpration Application Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:28 am by Vitor_Matheus

» Server Up again
Edward Thomason Umbrella Corpration Application Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:43 am by marinov

» My contact for emergency
Edward Thomason Umbrella Corpration Application Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:38 pm by Jose Cardoso

» cant enter
Edward Thomason Umbrella Corpration Application Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:51 pm by marinov

Poll

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 1646 messages in 495 subjects

We have 178 registered users

The newest registered user is xXSp3cialXx

3 posters

Edward Thomason Umbrella Corpration Application

Edward_Thomason
    New Arrival
    New Arrival

Edward Thomason Umbrella Corpration Application Empty Edward Thomason Umbrella Corpration Application

Post  Edward_Thomason Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:22 pm

1-Name:Mario

2-Game Name:Edward_Thomason

3-Age:12

4-Kills:1

5-Deaths:2

6-Explain yourself:my name is mario i came to this server and heared about it in sa-mp.com and when i came here i saw alot of awesome things like factions and i want to join Umbrella Corpration.

7-Bio:Part I

Childhood.

San Fierro March 1982:

Edward Tomason Born in March 1982 and when he was a child he was like all children in the world like playing go to school and studying hard to get high marks and when he was 6 Years Old he was watching the Television and a film was about U.S Army Edward Liked the U.S army too much and he decided to join the U.S Army.

Los Santos-America April 1999:

When Edward was 17 he heard that the army is Recruiting so he goes to the army and tells them that he's interested to join so they accepted him but after he goes home he saw his mom and dad that they are not at home he called his friends and his father and mother friends but they all said they don't know so he sleeps and in the next day he woke up and he didn't saw them so he was surprised about that and then he called his friend and his mom and dad friends but they said again they don't know so he got confused and then the army called him to go for serve so he made his bag ready and gone to the army serving.

Part II

Serving the Army.

San Fierro-America January 2000:
    The Training

They Trained Me
    Shooting With Heavy Weapons And Light Weapons,Weapons Trained With M16(M4), Spas-12 Shotgun(Combat Shotgun) Desert Eagle(Deagle), Rocket Lancher(or Heat Seeker) Sniper Rifle, Country Rifle(Rifle) And Dealing with Explosives, Grenderades or Stachel Explosive.

Part III

Promotion and other missions from the army.

San Fierro-America

First i was a Private(Recuirt) after a year i got
    Promoted to a Corporal Due to i was Too Useful For
    the Army then my first Mission come i had a mission
    to go to San Fierro and stay there for 2 months then
    i return the mission was too easy i got Promoted
    Again after 2 Years to Sergeant due to i was
    Following orders so carefully after this i got my
    secound mission and it was too hard Spying on Enemy
    and planting a bomb into their Ships
    When i was into the enemy Lines i lived into them for
    6 months too hard to speak Germany into Berlin when i
    Was Behind Enemy Lines i Met the General of the Nazi
    Army i was too scared but i thinked "why im scared to
    let them know that im a spy?" so i stoped to being
    scared after i placed the explosive and seted it to 5 minutes i gone to my Boat and Escaped the Base of them got Exploded after
    another 2 years i got promoted to First Lieutenaut
    i was just saying the orders that come from the
    General then after 1 year i was gonna be promoted
    To Colonel in san fierro.

But the Outbreak Happened....

((NOTE:if there is any grammars are going out forgive me english is my 2nd Language))

Last edited by Edward_Thomason on Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:12 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : The Story)
    Jose Cardoso
    Jose Cardoso
    Keeper
    Keeper

Edward Thomason Umbrella Corpration Application Empty Re: Edward Thomason Umbrella Corpration Application

Post  Jose Cardoso Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:11 pm

for me we need him
    King
    King
    Admin
    Admin

Edward Thomason Umbrella Corpration Application Empty Re: Edward Thomason Umbrella Corpration Application

Post  King Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:16 pm

You speak good english from what I see, but you also need a background RP Story if you can do that. And Jose is right we need more bodys out there, myself, I have been away for awhile since my New computer cant fit the video card I have >Sad So I will wait for you to update this and give this a Pending status for the moment.

Sincerely, Cole. H - Umbrella Corporation General.

Last edited by kingcole436 on Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelt english wrong >.>)
    Jose Cardoso
    Jose Cardoso
    Keeper
    Keeper

Post  Jose Cardoso Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:13 pm

cole, please put him in uc

we need more members and him is good a lot player

Please...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    can u give me commands from /interrogate?
    King
    King
    Admin
    Admin

Post  King Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:11 am

Ok, you are here by a recruit of the Umbrella Corp. Jose he is of your responsibility, DO NOT make me regret this decision. I expect good things from both of you.
    Jose Cardoso
    Jose Cardoso
    Keeper
    Keeper

Post  Jose Cardoso Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:19 pm

ok. i go training him and avaliate ok?

i can pass password to him?
    King
    King
    Admin
    Admin

Post  King Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:31 pm

Yes, give him the password. But I want his word he WILL NOT give it out.
    Edward_Thomason
    New Arrival
    New Arrival

Post  Edward_Thomason Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:22 pm

kingcole436 wrote:Yes, give him the password. But I want his word he WILL NOT give it out.

Okay Sir I WILL NOT give it out to anybody

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:09 pm