Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please register at our new forums, this forum is no longer in use. http://mczombie.enjin.com/

Latest topics

» The new forum, for those left behind.
Umbrella Corporation - Application Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:57 pm by King

» SAMP & MTA Server Progress
Umbrella Corporation - Application Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:06 pm by King

» Starting Over.
Umbrella Corporation - Application Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:07 am by David_Belle

» Today is my Birthday
Umbrella Corporation - Application Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:59 pm by Jose Cardoso

» The Community (Information & Organization)
Umbrella Corporation - Application Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:37 pm by marinov

» Tomorrow is my Birthday
Umbrella Corporation - Application Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:28 am by Vitor_Matheus

» Server Up again
Umbrella Corporation - Application Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:43 am by marinov

» My contact for emergency
Umbrella Corporation - Application Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:38 pm by Jose Cardoso

» cant enter
Umbrella Corporation - Application Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:51 pm by marinov

Poll

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 1646 messages in 495 subjects

We have 178 registered users

The newest registered user is xXSp3cialXx

+2
Karrondayne
marinov
6 posters

Umbrella Corporation - Application

marinov
    marinov
    Admin
    Admin

Umbrella Corporation - Application Empty Re: Umbrella Corporation - Application

Post  marinov Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:13 pm

U not leader of anything
    Karrondayne
    New Arrival
    New Arrival

Post  Karrondayne Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:29 pm

ewqwe

Last edited by Karrondayne on Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:18 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : eqweqw)
    marinov
    marinov
    Admin
    Admin

Post  marinov Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:39 pm

I know, you will get your answers soon.
    Westorz
    Westorz
    Still Alive
    Still Alive

Post  Westorz Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:53 am

Adrian_Grey wrote:Dear, Mr. Olcoz.

I, leader of the Corporation, here by state that your application has be DENIED.

you seriously think you're the funny guy of the forum don't you?
    Derek Steel
    Derek Steel
    Keeper
    Keeper

Post  Derek Steel Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:48 pm

Westorz wrote:
    Adrian_Grey wrote:Dear, Mr. Olcoz.

I, leader of the Corporation, here by state that your application has be DENIED.

you seriously think you're the funny guy of the forum don't you?

Lol, I've seen funnier people than you Adrian, especially in this server.
    snake
    snake
    Well Known Survivor
    Well Known Survivor

Post  snake Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:18 pm

I am going to have to deny you for now, only becuase you had used the ramp to get into the U.C. base.... Apply again in a couple of days and get more kills during that time.

Thank you, General Snake
    Adrian_Grey
    New Arrival
    New Arrival

Post  Adrian_Grey Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:15 pm

snake wrote:I am going to have to deny you for now, only becuase you had used the ramp to get into the U.C. base.... Apply again in a couple of days and get more kills during that time.

Thank you, General Snake

General? More Non-RP On Umbrella.

UMBRELLA ISNT AN ARMY SHITFACE! IT'S A CORPORATION THAT DEVELOPES TECHNOLIGY
    Westorz
    Westorz
    Still Alive
    Still Alive

Post  Westorz Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:17 pm

Adrian_Grey wrote:
    snake wrote:I am going to have to deny you for now, only becuase you had used the ramp to get into the U.C. base.... Apply again in a couple of days and get more kills during that time.

Thank you, General Snake

how hard can you fail,well not more that this shitface,you got an scientific part of Umbrella Corp.
    An Defensive/Soldier part too,and don't flame cuz u got denied nub
    Adrian_Grey
    New Arrival
    New Arrival

Post  Adrian_Grey Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:26 pm

Westorz wrote:
    Adrian_Grey wrote:

Thank you, General Snake

how hard can you fail,well not more that this shitface,you got an scientific part of Umbrella Corp.
    An Defensive/Soldier part too,and don't flame cuz u got denied nub

learn grammer cuz gud grammer is gud 4 teh soll.
    Westorz
    Westorz
    Still Alive
    Still Alive

Post  Westorz Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:30 pm

I ain't learning shit for a noob troll.
    Derek Steel
    Derek Steel
    Keeper
    Keeper

Post  Derek Steel Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:52 pm

Yeah, Adrian your wrong, The Umbrella Corp. is also a STRONG MILITARY FORCE. I made a background of the Faction, and in all the research/history of it, it doeas say its a "MILITARY" Faction as well. You should try reading some of its History before Trolling around like you know everything of Umbrella Corp.
    Derek Steel
    Derek Steel
    Keeper
    Keeper

Post  Derek Steel Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:01 pm

Kevin_Olcoz wrote:
    Derek Steel wrote:Yeah, Adrian your wrong, The Umbrella Corp. is also a STRONG MILITARY FORCE. I made a background of the Faction, and in all the research/history of it, it doeas say its a "MILITARY" Faction as well. You should try reading some of its History before Trolling around like you know everything of Umbrella Corp.

Dang man I couldnt even get one nice comment in this apply!

D:

Surprised Sorry! Your a great man, so try Re-Applying in a week of time! From your new uncle Derek. Smile
    snake
    snake
    Well Known Survivor
    Well Known Survivor

Post  snake Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:45 pm

You have been Denied.
    Get more kill's and and play a little more. Keep up the good work re-apply and then you can help us find Anti viruses and capture zombie's.

Thank you, General Snake

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:42 pm