Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please register at our new forums, this forum is no longer in use. http://mczombie.enjin.com/

Latest topics

» The new forum, for those left behind.
Application to be S.T.A.R.S (Special Tatics and Rescue Service) Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:57 pm by King

» SAMP & MTA Server Progress
Application to be S.T.A.R.S (Special Tatics and Rescue Service) Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:06 pm by King

» Starting Over.
Application to be S.T.A.R.S (Special Tatics and Rescue Service) Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:07 am by David_Belle

» Today is my Birthday
Application to be S.T.A.R.S (Special Tatics and Rescue Service) Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:59 pm by Jose Cardoso

» The Community (Information & Organization)
Application to be S.T.A.R.S (Special Tatics and Rescue Service) Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:37 pm by marinov

» Tomorrow is my Birthday
Application to be S.T.A.R.S (Special Tatics and Rescue Service) Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:28 am by Vitor_Matheus

» Server Up again
Application to be S.T.A.R.S (Special Tatics and Rescue Service) Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:43 am by marinov

» My contact for emergency
Application to be S.T.A.R.S (Special Tatics and Rescue Service) Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:38 pm by Jose Cardoso

» cant enter
Application to be S.T.A.R.S (Special Tatics and Rescue Service) Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:51 pm by marinov

Poll

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 1646 messages in 495 subjects

We have 178 registered users

The newest registered user is xXSp3cialXx

2 posters

Application to be S.T.A.R.S (Special Tatics and Rescue Service)

Vitor_Matheus
    Vitor_Matheus
    Lone Survivor
    Lone Survivor

Application to be S.T.A.R.S (Special Tatics and Rescue Service) Empty Application to be S.T.A.R.S (Special Tatics and Rescue Service)

Post  Vitor_Matheus Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:51 pm

Name RL: Vitor Matheus Araujo Silva
    Name IG: Vitor_Matheus
    Kills: 20
    Deaths: 40 (U.C and Hackers killed me a lot and another Deaths is by Hungry)
    Explain Yourself: My Name is vitor, i live in brasil and i like that server, I Want to be an S.T.A.R.S to help survivors, Ban Hackers and Help another S.T.A.R.S in everything they need. I Gonna do my Best for Serve to S.T.A.R.S team.

In Game History: Vitor_Matheus was a former member of NASA, lived with his parents in El Quebrados, One day he learned that his father was a disease that in some years would spread throughout the body and so his father would die, so he decides to quit NASA and go to Raccoon City to study medicine, but in the midst of their studies was a disaster, Raccoon City has been infested by a virus that made the walking dead, but he survived, he escaped from raccon city but He was exposed to radiation from nuclear bomb dropped by U.S. government of America, However, he had some changes in your body, gained much reflection and accuracy in addition to a tremendous force, Hoping to find his parents in his hometown nightmare thus escaping the zombie goes to his hometown, but faces all dead, and a couple fleeing the zombies were his parents, when UC comes and kills the zombies around, they give the offer to parents vitor to be guinea pigs for experiments, the parents deny UC and kill them in front of Vitor .
    Vitor very angry UC takes a crowbar and party up the murderers,
    When the UC pulls out a gun and shoots him in the belly, vitor think I would die there, a member of the UC walks toward him with the gun not the hand, but when it will shoot vitor, STARS come and save vitor , Victor begins to want to participate in the STARS getting strong enough to do the other STARS WHAT did with him a while ago.

Well, This is my story and informations, So i am Anxious to have the reply.

Vitor_Matheus

Last edited by Vitor_Matheus on Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    marinov
    marinov
    Admin
    Admin

Application to be S.T.A.R.S (Special Tatics and Rescue Service) Empty Re: Application to be S.T.A.R.S (Special Tatics and Rescue Service)

Post  marinov Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:58 pm

Your application is under review and when a conclusion is reached it will be posted here.
    marinov
    marinov
    Admin
    Admin

Application to be S.T.A.R.S (Special Tatics and Rescue Service) Empty Re: Application to be S.T.A.R.S (Special Tatics and Rescue Service)

Post  marinov Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:37 pm

You have been accepted to S.T.A.R.S faction, more info will be given in-game.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 4:14 am