Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please register at our new forums, this forum is no longer in use. http://mczombie.enjin.com/

Latest topics

» The new forum, for those left behind.
S.T.A.R.S Aplicatiom form. Remake becos the other marinov dont understand me Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:57 pm by King

» SAMP & MTA Server Progress
S.T.A.R.S Aplicatiom form. Remake becos the other marinov dont understand me Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:06 pm by King

» Starting Over.
S.T.A.R.S Aplicatiom form. Remake becos the other marinov dont understand me Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:07 am by David_Belle

» Today is my Birthday
S.T.A.R.S Aplicatiom form. Remake becos the other marinov dont understand me Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:59 pm by Jose Cardoso

» The Community (Information & Organization)
S.T.A.R.S Aplicatiom form. Remake becos the other marinov dont understand me Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:37 pm by marinov

» Tomorrow is my Birthday
S.T.A.R.S Aplicatiom form. Remake becos the other marinov dont understand me Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:28 am by Vitor_Matheus

» Server Up again
S.T.A.R.S Aplicatiom form. Remake becos the other marinov dont understand me Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:43 am by marinov

» My contact for emergency
S.T.A.R.S Aplicatiom form. Remake becos the other marinov dont understand me Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:38 pm by Jose Cardoso

» cant enter
S.T.A.R.S Aplicatiom form. Remake becos the other marinov dont understand me Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:51 pm by marinov

Poll

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 1646 messages in 495 subjects

We have 178 registered users

The newest registered user is xXSp3cialXx

2 posters

S.T.A.R.S Aplicatiom form. Remake becos the other marinov dont understand me

[3Arc]Ale_Alfano
    New Arrival
    New Arrival

S.T.A.R.S Aplicatiom form. Remake becos the other marinov dont understand me Empty S.T.A.R.S Aplicatiom form. Remake becos the other marinov dont understand me

Post  [3Arc]Ale_Alfano Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:18 pm

1 - Name : Lucas
    2 - Game Name : [3Arc]Maxi_Russo
    3- Age : 19
    4 - Kills: 11
    5 - Deaths: 6
    6 - Explain yourself: I am a citizen, i was recruit by a stars. I want to be stars becos i want to recruit another citizens.

I know rol. See this.
    Dm : Kill or hit with out reason . Bh : Skip many times to go faster , in some cases to escape the zombies , or to infect Hk : Kill with a blade of a helicopter . Db: Shoot the sides with a submachine being driver Flood : Sample: Hi HI HI HI. Spam : Is annunce your server in another server . Cj : Remove someone from a vehicle without role Pg : Make something irreal. Rk : When someone kills you and you take revenge . Mg: Ooc confuse with ir channels or vice versa . Sample : When you say ic : Use / cmds that is mg, whe you say ooc : Please when i can find guns? , that is mg . How you gonna fund weapons in the reality?. OOC : is a channel when you use the real information . Ic : Is a channel when you use in game information . / me : That command is for represent a action in game.
    marinov
    marinov
    Admin
    Admin

S.T.A.R.S Aplicatiom form. Remake becos the other marinov dont understand me Empty Re: S.T.A.R.S Aplicatiom form. Remake becos the other marinov dont understand me

Post  marinov Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:41 pm

omg thats why you've keep being denied, cant even follow rules.

DENIED

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:34 am