Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please register at our new forums, this forum is no longer in use. http://mczombie.enjin.com/

Latest topics

» The new forum, for those left behind.
Jet Pack Item Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:57 pm by King

» SAMP & MTA Server Progress
Jet Pack Item Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:06 pm by King

» Starting Over.
Jet Pack Item Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:07 am by David_Belle

» Today is my Birthday
Jet Pack Item Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:59 pm by Jose Cardoso

» The Community (Information & Organization)
Jet Pack Item Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:37 pm by marinov

» Tomorrow is my Birthday
Jet Pack Item Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:28 am by Vitor_Matheus

» Server Up again
Jet Pack Item Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:43 am by marinov

» My contact for emergency
Jet Pack Item Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:38 pm by Jose Cardoso

» cant enter
Jet Pack Item Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:51 pm by marinov

Poll

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 1646 messages in 495 subjects

We have 178 registered users

The newest registered user is xXSp3cialXx

2 posters

Jet Pack Item

David_Belle
    David_Belle
    Survivor
    Survivor

Jet Pack Item Empty Jet Pack Item

Post  David_Belle Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:10 pm

Hi guys I think we should have a Jet Pack at the bottom and the top of the stars base because then it well make it easyer to travel down, and up to the top of the stars base. Tell me what you guys think it would go good with the research lab to, and it can improve role play to. So yeah tell me what you guys think. This is David_belle from stars logging off. Smile
    King
    King
    Admin
    Admin

Jet Pack Item Empty Re: Jet Pack Item

Post  King Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:26 pm

lol, As much as this would be cool it would be waaaayyyyy to cheap, UNLESS Mar and Jerry Make a script so there is a wall around the base so when someone flys into the wall they loose there JetPack, that would be the only way I see this getting into the game.
    David_Belle
    David_Belle
    Survivor
    Survivor

Jet Pack Item Empty About this

Post  David_Belle Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:31 pm

kingcole436 wrote:lol, As much as this would be cool it would be waaaayyyyy to cheap, UNLESS Mar and Jerry Make a script so there is a wall around the base so when someone flys into the wall they loose there JetPack, that would be the only way I see this getting into the game.

About this item I men't like having it only in UC or STARS base, and as soon as the person leaves the base they lose the jet pack. So think of it as a way to travel underground, and to the top of the uc or stars base, and if you leave it disappears... You could let the jet packs turn into parachutes for softer landing, if you think that might help prevent easy access to the uc and stars base. But you have to be in the uc or stars base to use the jet pack. like any human can use it but if they fly out of the base they turn in to parachutes, or they disappear. Smile. Or even better you leave the base, and it loses fuel, now that I think is a good idea. Smile

Sponsored content

Jet Pack Item Empty Re: Jet Pack Item

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 3:56 am