Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please register at our new forums, this forum is no longer in use. http://mczombie.enjin.com/

Latest topics

» The new forum, for those left behind.
Some stuff I want to share..ect Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:57 pm by King

» SAMP & MTA Server Progress
Some stuff I want to share..ect Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:06 pm by King

» Starting Over.
Some stuff I want to share..ect Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:07 am by David_Belle

» Today is my Birthday
Some stuff I want to share..ect Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:59 pm by Jose Cardoso

» The Community (Information & Organization)
Some stuff I want to share..ect Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:37 pm by marinov

» Tomorrow is my Birthday
Some stuff I want to share..ect Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:28 am by Vitor_Matheus

» Server Up again
Some stuff I want to share..ect Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:43 am by marinov

» My contact for emergency
Some stuff I want to share..ect Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:38 pm by Jose Cardoso

» cant enter
Some stuff I want to share..ect Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:51 pm by marinov

Poll

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 1646 messages in 495 subjects

We have 178 registered users

The newest registered user is xXSp3cialXx

2 posters

Some stuff I want to share..ect

luckas120
    luckas120
    New Arrival
    New Arrival

Some stuff I want to share..ect Empty YAY

Post  luckas120 Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:14 am

I was the STARS guy that lasted whit you, but you gotta admit Snake is one thought guy.
    It was realy fun to survive Snake and do Scout missions and thats my reason to be a stars member, help and have fun on the server Very Happy
    Cody_Devitt
    Survivor
    Survivor

Some stuff I want to share..ect Empty Some stuff I want to share..ect

Post  Cody_Devitt Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:25 pm

Can we start having ranks and having a roster because Im seeing people in stars that i never seen before and want to make sure they are in stars.... And also start being strict and stuff cuz when im online I usually get like 2 or 3 stars members and do rescue missions and give orders since no one else wont and you weren't on so yeah..
    P.s If you dont believe me about the getting members and defending the stars base and stuff ask Snake he was attacking Stars and I was giving orders to take cover go out and scout ect... Because he was air strikeing us lol But we lasted a good hour with just me and another person before he injected us both and kill us... Then after I told him to stay at stars and watch out for survivors while I was going out and saving some.. But seriously I think most of the members are just in it for the m4 because they get m4 then leave 75% of the time and while the stars base was getting raid the other 3 member decide to just grab guns and leave.... Also I think some one gave password to some other players...

So basically I would like to see ranks, Roster and more strict on who is allowed in. Please reply as soon as you can

P.s I also think that when survivors get the stuff or what ever they are doing they should leave insted of staying in stars base for ever. Because stars can just try and make *outposts* or *safe Zones* which would be more fun for humans and zombies. And if a Stars member dies and become zombies they should not be aloud to switch back to stars like I've seen

Thank's for reading this note,
    Cody

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:14 am