Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please register at our new forums, this forum is no longer in use. http://mczombie.enjin.com/

Latest topics

» The new forum, for those left behind.
I FIND THE ACCOUT HACKER, AND HE PASSES AS COLE Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:57 pm by King

» SAMP & MTA Server Progress
I FIND THE ACCOUT HACKER, AND HE PASSES AS COLE Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:06 pm by King

» Starting Over.
I FIND THE ACCOUT HACKER, AND HE PASSES AS COLE Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:07 am by David_Belle

» Today is my Birthday
I FIND THE ACCOUT HACKER, AND HE PASSES AS COLE Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:59 pm by Jose Cardoso

» The Community (Information & Organization)
I FIND THE ACCOUT HACKER, AND HE PASSES AS COLE Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:37 pm by marinov

» Tomorrow is my Birthday
I FIND THE ACCOUT HACKER, AND HE PASSES AS COLE Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:28 am by Vitor_Matheus

» Server Up again
I FIND THE ACCOUT HACKER, AND HE PASSES AS COLE Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:43 am by marinov

» My contact for emergency
I FIND THE ACCOUT HACKER, AND HE PASSES AS COLE Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:38 pm by Jose Cardoso

» cant enter
I FIND THE ACCOUT HACKER, AND HE PASSES AS COLE Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:51 pm by marinov

Poll

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 1646 messages in 495 subjects

We have 178 registered users

The newest registered user is xXSp3cialXx

3 posters

I FIND THE ACCOUT HACKER, AND HE PASSES AS COLE

Vitor_Matheus
    Vitor_Matheus
    Lone Survivor
    Lone Survivor

I FIND THE ACCOUT HACKER, AND HE PASSES AS COLE Empty I FIND THE ACCOUT HACKER, AND HE PASSES AS COLE

Post  Vitor_Matheus Fri May 20, 2011 10:20 am

Hello Guys, I Finally found the Account Hacker, this time first he Enter with Nick: Vitor_Matos
    after It He Relogged trying to put name as Vitor_Matheus but it didnt accept when i am online, so he put Vitor_Mateus, And after it You know what He say?
    Look those screens, and the last screen he teleport hack to me
    First Screen i say i gonna turn all human because:
    he uses hack to kill all and i dont think this is good: you die by an hacker and your team is affected by him
    I FIND THE ACCOUT HACKER, AND HE PASSES AS COLE Sa-mp-55
    I FIND THE ACCOUT HACKER, AND HE PASSES AS COLE Sa-mp-56
    I FIND THE ACCOUT HACKER, AND HE PASSES AS COLE Sa-mp-57
    I FIND THE ACCOUT HACKER, AND HE PASSES AS COLE Sa-mp-58
    I FIND THE ACCOUT HACKER, AND HE PASSES AS COLE Sa-mp-59
    I FIND THE ACCOUT HACKER, AND HE PASSES AS COLE Sa-mp-60
    I FIND THE ACCOUT HACKER, AND HE PASSES AS COLE Sa-mp-61
    Well... i am happy that i find him and finally this gonna end for this hacker, so is that it

Vitor_Matheus
    Vitor_Matheus
    Vitor_Matheus
    Lone Survivor
    Lone Survivor

I FIND THE ACCOUT HACKER, AND HE PASSES AS COLE Empty I FIND THE ACCOUNT HACKER, AND HE PASSES AS COLE

Post  Vitor_Matheus Fri May 20, 2011 10:25 am

and there is an another Screen Shot that i take after end the report, go back to game and change my name to Vitor_Matheus2 because he logs my account:
    I FIND THE ACCOUT HACKER, AND HE PASSES AS COLE Sa-mp-62

Vitor_Matheus
    King
    King
    Admin
    Admin

I FIND THE ACCOUT HACKER, AND HE PASSES AS COLE Empty Re: I FIND THE ACCOUT HACKER, AND HE PASSES AS COLE

Post  King Fri May 20, 2011 9:21 pm

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL I laugh at that, and for the record, if anyone says they are an admin and are not the username OF the admin, there faking it.
    Vitor_Matheus
    Vitor_Matheus
    Lone Survivor
    Lone Survivor

I FIND THE ACCOUT HACKER, AND HE PASSES AS COLE Empty Reply from Cole

Post  Vitor_Matheus Fri May 27, 2011 1:34 pm

kingcole436 wrote:LOOOOOOOOOOOOL I laugh at that, and for the record, if anyone says they are an admin and are not the username OF the admin, there faking it.

Razz, but he need a ban, today some friends when i log say that someone hacked my account, and minigun them.
    I Have certain that was him.

Vitor_Matheus
    Jeff
    New Arrival
    New Arrival

I FIND THE ACCOUT HACKER, AND HE PASSES AS COLE Empty Re: I FIND THE ACCOUT HACKER, AND HE PASSES AS COLE

Post  Jeff Fri May 27, 2011 6:59 pm

Okay how exactly is he hacking, chances are the login system you are using doesn't control people by the IP. If you had a IP checker he wouldn't be able to just login under your name. Also another thing wouldn't it be good to change your pass? Oh and just one more thing, preventing people from logging under YOUR account all the time
    Vitor_Matheus
    Vitor_Matheus
    Lone Survivor
    Lone Survivor

I FIND THE ACCOUT HACKER, AND HE PASSES AS COLE Empty Reply for Jeff

Post  Vitor_Matheus Mon May 30, 2011 12:12 pm

Jeff wrote:Okay how exactly is he hacking, chances are the login system you are using doesn't control people by the IP. If you had a IP checker he wouldn't be able to just login under your name. Also another thing wouldn't it be good to change your pass? Oh and just one more thing, preventing people from logging under YOUR account all the time
    well... if you trying to say that he log just my account you are wrong, i already see he log Skull_Slayer Account, David_Barbosa account, David_Belle Account...
    and i changed my pass a lot.

Vitor_Matheus

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content