Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please register at our new forums, this forum is no longer in use. http://mczombie.enjin.com/

Latest topics

» The new forum, for those left behind.
A up to date list of whos in the Stars Base and the U.C. base Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:57 pm by King

» SAMP & MTA Server Progress
A up to date list of whos in the Stars Base and the U.C. base Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:06 pm by King

» Starting Over.
A up to date list of whos in the Stars Base and the U.C. base Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:07 am by David_Belle

» Today is my Birthday
A up to date list of whos in the Stars Base and the U.C. base Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:59 pm by Jose Cardoso

» The Community (Information & Organization)
A up to date list of whos in the Stars Base and the U.C. base Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:37 pm by marinov

» Tomorrow is my Birthday
A up to date list of whos in the Stars Base and the U.C. base Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:28 am by Vitor_Matheus

» Server Up again
A up to date list of whos in the Stars Base and the U.C. base Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:43 am by marinov

» My contact for emergency
A up to date list of whos in the Stars Base and the U.C. base Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:38 pm by Jose Cardoso

» cant enter
A up to date list of whos in the Stars Base and the U.C. base Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:51 pm by marinov

Poll

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 1646 messages in 495 subjects

We have 178 registered users

The newest registered user is xXSp3cialXx

3 posters

A up to date list of whos in the Stars Base and the U.C. base

David_Belle
    David_Belle
    Survivor
    Survivor

A up to date list of whos in the Stars Base and the U.C. base Empty A up to date list of whos in the Stars Base and the U.C. base

Post  David_Belle Thu May 26, 2011 5:26 pm

I need a update on who is in the Stars Base and U.C. base. There seams to be some unknown people in the Stars base. Eather we have new stars members or they have the stars pass word. I got two names. (John_Ganton, and Jack_Krammer) are they new in stars are did they get a password from some one? This is urgent. Got one more just now. (Killer_BR)... I think its eather they got the password from some one or its the team balance thing that might be taking them as stars people.

Last edited by David_Belle on Thu May 26, 2011 7:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
    marinov
    marinov
    Admin
    Admin

A up to date list of whos in the Stars Base and the U.C. base Empty Re: A up to date list of whos in the Stars Base and the U.C. base

Post  marinov Thu May 26, 2011 6:10 pm

No they did not, good to know, thanks for letting me know
    Vitor_Matheus
    Vitor_Matheus
    Lone Survivor
    Lone Survivor

A up to date list of whos in the Stars Base and the U.C. base Empty Re: A up to date list of whos in the Stars Base and the U.C. base

Post  Vitor_Matheus Fri May 27, 2011 8:10 am

hello marino, im there to say that is because team balance bug is back.
    Example: 2 Days ago i was unable to join stars (people with team balance bug) and i was UC when i spawned.
    This was Back =(
    Thanks for Read.

Vitor_Matheus

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:32 am