Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please register at our new forums, this forum is no longer in use. http://mczombie.enjin.com/

Latest topics

» The new forum, for those left behind.
Zombie Class: Hunter, Chamaleon  and Shapeshifter.  Human Class: Enginner, Super Soldiers and Camper. Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:57 pm by King

» SAMP & MTA Server Progress
Zombie Class: Hunter, Chamaleon  and Shapeshifter.  Human Class: Enginner, Super Soldiers and Camper. Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:06 pm by King

» Starting Over.
Zombie Class: Hunter, Chamaleon  and Shapeshifter.  Human Class: Enginner, Super Soldiers and Camper. Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:07 am by David_Belle

» Today is my Birthday
Zombie Class: Hunter, Chamaleon  and Shapeshifter.  Human Class: Enginner, Super Soldiers and Camper. Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:59 pm by Jose Cardoso

» The Community (Information & Organization)
Zombie Class: Hunter, Chamaleon  and Shapeshifter.  Human Class: Enginner, Super Soldiers and Camper. Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:37 pm by marinov

» Tomorrow is my Birthday
Zombie Class: Hunter, Chamaleon  and Shapeshifter.  Human Class: Enginner, Super Soldiers and Camper. Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:28 am by Vitor_Matheus

» Server Up again
Zombie Class: Hunter, Chamaleon  and Shapeshifter.  Human Class: Enginner, Super Soldiers and Camper. Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:43 am by marinov

» My contact for emergency
Zombie Class: Hunter, Chamaleon  and Shapeshifter.  Human Class: Enginner, Super Soldiers and Camper. Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:38 pm by Jose Cardoso

» cant enter
Zombie Class: Hunter, Chamaleon  and Shapeshifter.  Human Class: Enginner, Super Soldiers and Camper. Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:51 pm by marinov

Poll

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 1646 messages in 495 subjects

We have 178 registered users

The newest registered user is xXSp3cialXx

3 posters

Zombie Class: Hunter, Chamaleon and Shapeshifter. Human Class: Enginner, Super Soldiers and Camper.

Vitor_Matheus
    Vitor_Matheus
    Lone Survivor
    Lone Survivor

Zombie Class: Hunter, Chamaleon  and Shapeshifter.  Human Class: Enginner, Super Soldiers and Camper. Empty Zombie Class: Hunter, Chamaleon and Shapeshifter. Human Class: Enginner, Super Soldiers and Camper.

Post  Vitor_Matheus Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:11 am

If even we Put zombie classes:
    Hunter - Run very Quickly and do Lot Damage but it have low HP (50 - 75 HP)

Shape-Shifter (I Dont know if its Possible or Not) - who he kills, he can transform himself into it, and the human team cant Know that he is a zombie, so he can Lie to a human and when the Human is Distracted he kill him! (He dont Have inteligence to Use weapons.)

Chamaleon (I Dont know if its Possible or Not) - Chamaleons can be Invisible for 1 Minute, If he attack a human when invisible or the Time from Invisibility is Over he appear again and he can be Invisible just after 5 Minutes or after he die.

And Human Classes:
    Enginner: He can Fix cars (Very Usefull) and have a Shotgun.

Camper: He dont appear on radar for zombies, just for humans, he have a sniper rifle and Only one Grenade.

Super-Soldiers - They have 250 HP and Have a MP5 and a Shotgun, They have a Very Strong Punch but they Run Slowly than all Another Classes.
    Making that an class that your only Option if you find a zombie and you without a vehicle is Fight the Zombie to the Death.

Well, is that it, hope like my idea, i am waiting a reply!
    Thanks

Vitor_Matheus
    FallenHero
    Admin
    Admin

Zombie Class: Hunter, Chamaleon  and Shapeshifter.  Human Class: Enginner, Super Soldiers and Camper. Empty Re: Zombie Class: Hunter, Chamaleon and Shapeshifter. Human Class: Enginner, Super Soldiers and Camper.

Post  FallenHero Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:17 pm

Actually an awesome suggestion along with some other ones you made. Great job.
    Jose Cardoso
    Jose Cardoso
    Keeper
    Keeper

Zombie Class: Hunter, Chamaleon  and Shapeshifter.  Human Class: Enginner, Super Soldiers and Camper. Empty Re: Zombie Class: Hunter, Chamaleon and Shapeshifter. Human Class: Enginner, Super Soldiers and Camper.

Post  Jose Cardoso Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:16 pm

good sugestion

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:11 pm