Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please register at our new forums, this forum is no longer in use. http://mczombie.enjin.com/

Latest topics

» The new forum, for those left behind.
Umbrella Corporation Leader Needed! Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:57 pm by King

» SAMP & MTA Server Progress
Umbrella Corporation Leader Needed! Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:06 pm by King

» Starting Over.
Umbrella Corporation Leader Needed! Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:07 am by David_Belle

» Today is my Birthday
Umbrella Corporation Leader Needed! Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:59 pm by Jose Cardoso

» The Community (Information & Organization)
Umbrella Corporation Leader Needed! Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:37 pm by marinov

» Tomorrow is my Birthday
Umbrella Corporation Leader Needed! Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:28 am by Vitor_Matheus

» Server Up again
Umbrella Corporation Leader Needed! Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:43 am by marinov

» My contact for emergency
Umbrella Corporation Leader Needed! Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:38 pm by Jose Cardoso

» cant enter
Umbrella Corporation Leader Needed! Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:51 pm by marinov

Poll

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 1646 messages in 495 subjects

We have 178 registered users

The newest registered user is xXSp3cialXx

4 posters

Umbrella Corporation Leader Needed!

Oliver
    Oliver
    Still Alive
    Still Alive

Umbrella Corporation Leader Needed! Empty Umbrella Corporation Leader Needed!

Post  Oliver Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:35 pm

Umbrella Corporation Leader Needed! B4e7_umbrella_corporation_umbrella

The server needs a leader for Umbrella Corporation, if you are intrested, fill the next application form.

In Character:

Full Name:

Birthplace:

History (Before the Apocalypse):

--

Out of Character (Real Information):

Name:

Timezone:

Why do you want to be U.C Leader?

What would you do, as the U.C Leader?

Applications must be posted in this thread.
    snake
    snake
    Well Known Survivor
    Well Known Survivor

Umbrella Corporation Leader Needed! Empty Re: Umbrella Corporation Leader Needed!

Post  snake Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:30 pm

In Character:

Full Name: Snake_Zimo

Birthplace: Las Venturas

History (Before the Apocalypse): I was only about 14 When i was hanging out with friends and we all were joking around and then suddenly we heard a new's broad cast that was panicing and talking about a zombie apcolypse. Me and my friends tryed to act like tough guys and play it off and not believe anything. Suddenly a dark figured human shaped thing came behind my friend Josh and just ate him in front off us. So we paniced and ran away, Then i became a survivor while every one else was dieing, my mom, my dad, my sisters, my cousins, and my uncles everyone. So now im on my own and im driving and i see area 69 and sent a application through the gate The commander read it and accepted me and let me become a U.C. opperative.

--

Name: Haris_Zimonjic

Timezone: UTC/GMT -5 hours

Why do you want to be U.C Leader? I want to be a U.C. leader becuase i want to be the one in control of sending U.C. soldiers out into battle, or if im sending soldier out in a rescue misson. I also have been playing as a U.C. soldier for quite a while so i know where the safe zones are, bayside, David's map place ( I call it the survivor base )

What would you do, as the U.C Leader? If i was the U.C. leader I would most likely go out there with my fellow U.C. soldier and help them out and not just sit and be safe while they are going out there dieing and becoming infected. I would give survivors stragetic postions as well as my own soldiers im also not a mean person im not the type to fight with players or argue but if i need to take action i wont be afraid to give consequences.

Derek Steel
    Derek Steel
    Keeper
    Keeper

Umbrella Corporation Leader Needed! Empty Re: Umbrella Corporation Leader Needed!

Post  Derek Steel Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:19 pm

In Character:

Full Name: Derek_Steel

Birthplace: San Fierro

History (Before the Apocalypse):

Derek was a regular guy at age 18 dealing with the usual things that most Young adults would do. Dealing with school from the day, and having fun during the night. From his high performance at his old job as a cashier, he advanced.

From age 19 to his early 20's he started working as a Banker, at the San Fierro's Bank Industries. But from there he knew that this was all just a silly job. So after some time passed, he went to what he truly was meant for. He became a researcher scientist at the Zombie Tech company in central San Fierro.

As more time passed by, he no longer was the same guy. With new discoveries and new technology in this wold, he was a new man. From that point he was now cought in this whole situation when the outbreak happened.

--

Name: Derek Sean

Timezone: GMT -5:00

Why do you want to be U.C Leader? I believe that my character is ready for the position, he is a trustworthy man, and loyal to what he believes in. I want to be a Leader because, I wan to manage the Faction, improve in what it need to be improved in, and try to make the Umbrella Corporation the best that it can be. I want to be there to support the Corporation in its dark times, and make it superior and strong. Making squads, missions, and such related stuff that I can do is my desire.

What would you do, as the U.C Leader? If I become a Umbrella Corporation Leader, I would do all that I can, not only in game but also in the Forums. I will organize squads, and special forces that will be our special force. Making multiple missions for our Employs and having them satisfied with what happens in the future. I will truly show the Corporation's name. Making everyone know of us, and making them understand what we represent. I now know that the Umbrella will finish of what it started, so in that case I will be developing Rescue missions for our U.B.C.S. squad to accomplish. In other words putting our great supplies to use in trying to help out those in need for our help. But at the same time showing our true face, as for how Evil we can be. By dealing with these "Rebels" that go against us, I will most likely make of use to those of whom attack us, by that I mean that our Scientists will have new humans to test their experiments on. But I mean, really, if the criminal actions of them weren't as bad as a "Terrorism attack" or something, I would still be glad to show them that the Umbrella Corporation is not a group to be messed with. As a Umbrella Corp. Leader I would also be making sure and spectating over our members in assuring that they are doing their jobs and orders as they should, and not be slacking off doing "Idiot Related" things. Firing any of whom is not worthy for the Umbrella Corp. or simply suspending them for a matter of time, till they learn better on how to be when taking the membership in the Umbrella Corporation.
    Westorz
    Westorz
    Still Alive
    Still Alive

Post  Westorz Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:07 pm

In Character:

Full Name: Steve Burnside

Birthplace: Las Venturas

History (Before the Apocalypse): I was born in Las Venturas in the 70's,my childhood was pretty boring, tough as an kid
    I was diffrent then the others, i was one of those kids who'd you won't meet in daylight but scares the hell out of you in the dark. I joined the army when i was 18 , reached Lieutenant on the age of 29, that's when most of my life changed, i was serving in the army base of Las Venturas where i spotted each day weird tests of dead cells reviving , Well when i turned 34 the tests succeeded , the outbreak came and i as soldier had the choice to stay in the army or join Umbrella Corporation for an
    anti virus,i choose the Umbrella side....

--

Name: Wesley Horemans

Timezone: GMT +01:00

Why do you want to be U.C Leader?
    Well i just want to make UC look more prof. putting much effort in it

What would you do, as the U.C Leader?
    I would make all kinds of projects,an Employee's board and would do daily RP tests

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:08 pm