Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please register at our new forums, this forum is no longer in use. http://mczombie.enjin.com/

Latest topics

» The new forum, for those left behind.
A new creation for the Umbrella Corporation. Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:57 pm by King

» SAMP & MTA Server Progress
A new creation for the Umbrella Corporation. Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:06 pm by King

» Starting Over.
A new creation for the Umbrella Corporation. Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:07 am by David_Belle

» Today is my Birthday
A new creation for the Umbrella Corporation. Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:59 pm by Jose Cardoso

» The Community (Information & Organization)
A new creation for the Umbrella Corporation. Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:37 pm by marinov

» Tomorrow is my Birthday
A new creation for the Umbrella Corporation. Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:28 am by Vitor_Matheus

» Server Up again
A new creation for the Umbrella Corporation. Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:43 am by marinov

» My contact for emergency
A new creation for the Umbrella Corporation. Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:38 pm by Jose Cardoso

» cant enter
A new creation for the Umbrella Corporation. Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:51 pm by marinov

Poll

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 1646 messages in 495 subjects

We have 178 registered users

The newest registered user is xXSp3cialXx

3 posters

A new creation for the Umbrella Corporation.

Derek Steel
    Derek Steel
    Keeper
    Keeper

A new creation for the Umbrella Corporation. Empty A new creation for the Umbrella Corporation.

Post  Derek Steel Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:32 pm

Hello, this is Dr.Steel, currently I been working in our underground labs for the past two day. I have been creating a "Control" virus. I and some fellow Scientist of the Corporation have united over these days in planing of this creation, and well, it is now complete. The new substance of our creation in under the subjected name the R-virus. With this he hope to accomplish great awakenings to our Corporation.

The side affects upon our new Virus is classified. Although we made it in particularly for the Zombies to become sort of our "Minions" we'll call it. This Rage Virus might have an affect on the zombie's rage personality. It might control over its hunger for flesh to be able to control it self when its around other humans. If this Virus comes successful, we might achieve having "Slaves" zombies working for us. They might be capable of understanding and following only Umbrella Member orders.

We have not tested our new Virus yet. I am requesting for our U.B.C.S. squad to capture minimum of 12 zombies, for our testing experiments. This is a direct request to the Commander or current "Captain". The testing will take around 3 weeks, to know if the R-Virus works or fails. This is all I have to announce for now. Thank you.

A new creation for the Umbrella Corporation. 2urmqdw
    Jose Cardoso
    Jose Cardoso
    Keeper
    Keeper

A new creation for the Umbrella Corporation. Empty Re: A new creation for the Umbrella Corporation.

Post  Jose Cardoso Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:32 am

well ... I captured five zombies but they ended up dying in transport so I will capture as many zombies as you can.

put them in room 32 - b bunker okay?

then it's, I get to capture the zombies in the room 32 - b of the bunker.
    Derek Steel
    Derek Steel
    Keeper
    Keeper

A new creation for the Umbrella Corporation. Empty Re: A new creation for the Umbrella Corporation.

Post  Derek Steel Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:22 am

Sound great, I'll be waiting till we got the minimum of 12 zombie test subjects.

In the mean while I and me fellow scientist squad will be starting our work on making a "A-Virus" that can remove the side affects for the R-Virus, just in case this R-Virus gets out of control during our experiment stages.
    Derek Steel
    Derek Steel
    Keeper
    Keeper

Post  Derek Steel Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:53 pm

Status Report the first R-Virus Testing session.

Today, the 7th of December, I and a local Volunteer I gave Clarance with meon the base, had captred a Zombie Test Subject. I immediately went to the A-56 Underground Floor 1 Labs. I settled the Zombie in a testing stage 1, placing locks around the wrists and legs. I injected my first R-Virus capsule into the blood system of the Zombie's body. After that I and my Volunteer along with General Snake waited for a few seconds. Finally I released the cuffs off the body, and the Subject started to stand up. For a few seconds it was calm, but after all went wrong. The Zombie had the R-Virus side affects only for about 3 minute and then it wore off making him raged out. He attacked, but ended up dead, after we all finished him.

So for now I'm calling the R-Virus in a failing stage. I and my fellow Scientists team will be in the Sector 12th at the Underground floor 6, testing and improving the R-Virus for our secondary test we hope to have.

The mission for the U.B.C.S. is still in action, I am ordering for a minimum of 12 Testing subjects. Also for 3 Human subjects to be placed in our Tester Cells. I will be performing a test upon Humans too all part for my research.

- From Umbrella Corporation's Lead Scientist Dr.Steel
    Westorz
    Westorz
    Still Alive
    Still Alive

Post  Westorz Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:04 pm

Derek Steel wrote:Status Report the first R-Virus Testing session.

Today, the 7th of December, I and a local Volunteer I gave Clarance with meon the base, had captred a Zombie Test Subject. I immediately went to the A-56 Underground Floor 1 Labs. I settled the Zombie in a testing stage 1, placing locks around the wrists and legs. I injected my first R-Virus capsule into the blood system of the Zombie's body. After that I and my Volunteer along with General Snake waited for a few seconds. Finally I released the cuffs off the body, and the Subject started to stand up. For a few seconds it was calm, but after all went wrong. The Zombie had the R-Virus side affects only for about 3 minute and then it wore off making him raged out. He attacked, but ended up dead, after we all finished him.

So for now I'm calling the R-Virus in a failing stage. I and my fellow Scientists team will be in the Sector 12th at the Underground floor 6, testing and improving the R-Virus for our secondary test we hope to have.

The mission for the U.B.C.S. is still in action, I am ordering for a minimum of 12 Testing subjects. Also for 3 Human subjects to be placed in our Tester Cells. I will be performing a test upon Humans too all part for my research.

- From Umbrella Corporation's Lead Scientist Dr.Steel
    OOC : nice pick from RE extinction
    Westorz
    Westorz
    Still Alive
    Still Alive

Post  Westorz Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:45 pm

Tested the final version on 2 zombies, it's been an succes

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 4:43 am