Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please register at our new forums, this forum is no longer in use. http://mczombie.enjin.com/

Latest topics

» The new forum, for those left behind.
Umbrella Corporation - Application. Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:57 pm by King

» SAMP & MTA Server Progress
Umbrella Corporation - Application. Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:06 pm by King

» Starting Over.
Umbrella Corporation - Application. Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:07 am by David_Belle

» Today is my Birthday
Umbrella Corporation - Application. Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:59 pm by Jose Cardoso

» The Community (Information & Organization)
Umbrella Corporation - Application. Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:37 pm by marinov

» Tomorrow is my Birthday
Umbrella Corporation - Application. Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:28 am by Vitor_Matheus

» Server Up again
Umbrella Corporation - Application. Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:43 am by marinov

» My contact for emergency
Umbrella Corporation - Application. Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:38 pm by Jose Cardoso

» cant enter
Umbrella Corporation - Application. Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:51 pm by marinov

Poll

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 1646 messages in 495 subjects

We have 178 registered users

The newest registered user is xXSp3cialXx

5 posters

Umbrella Corporation - Application.

T_Brockovich
    New Arrival
    New Arrival

Umbrella Corporation - Application. Empty Umbrella Corporation - Application.

Post  T_Brockovich Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:41 pm

Name: Davi Verçosa. (I'm from Brazil)
    Game Name: T_Brockovich (T is the abbreviation of Trevor, then my name RP is Trevor Brockovich.)
    Kills: 7
    Deaths: 13
    Explain yourself: He was 28 of August, when I woke up… It was dark, foliages spread for the streets and some papers being taken by air. I placed my clothes and for finding stranger took the gun of my father who kept in my closet, then placed in the underwear. When I to leave my house several "zombies" they walked for a street until me, then I perceived that when they had come close themselves excessively to bite they wanted me, leaves running with my gun until after 1 day running away from car, I found a shelter (Umbrella Corporation) that I am until today under protection of it, where I go to dedicate itself to capture zombies for test of the corporation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arrow I wait to be of the Umbrella Corporation, therefore I go to help server sufficiently to evolve it, and to gain fame sufficiently. Therefore this server, it can go far.
    snake
    snake
    Well Known Survivor
    Well Known Survivor

Umbrella Corporation - Application. Empty Re: Umbrella Corporation - Application.

Post  snake Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:39 pm

You have been denied becuase you have failed to send me a pm to verify that you understand the rules and concepts about U.C.

+ You have attacked a officer higher then you in-game
    + I hear you dont RP And you dm

Apply another time and ONLY apply if your RP, Kills, English has improved

Thank you, General Snake

Last edited by snake on Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Adrian_Grey
    New Arrival
    New Arrival

Umbrella Corporation - Application. Empty Re: Umbrella Corporation - Application.

Post  Adrian_Grey Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:18 pm

Dude! (This isn't a joke/troll post!)

THIS GUY FUCKING DMED ME WHEN I WANTED TO RP WITH HIM!!!
    Westorz
    Westorz
    Still Alive
    Still Alive

Post  Westorz Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:19 pm

Shut up forum troll,no one even believes you now
    Derek Steel
    Derek Steel
    Keeper
    Keeper

Post  Derek Steel Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:57 pm

Well if you think this Adrian.... first of all you should now on backup everything you say around here with Proof, maybe next time you can have a Screen Shot to backup your "sayings". By the way STOP posting on applications of others. Only Leaders or other Umbrella Members can reply here with Recommendations and Denied/Pending/Accepted replays. If you have further complaints of the People applying you should PM the Leader with your SSes or reasons of what you think of the applicant.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:26 pm