Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please register at our new forums, this forum is no longer in use. http://mczombie.enjin.com/

Latest topics

» The new forum, for those left behind.
Umbrella Corporation Application-Austin Scott Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:57 pm by King

» SAMP & MTA Server Progress
Umbrella Corporation Application-Austin Scott Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:06 pm by King

» Starting Over.
Umbrella Corporation Application-Austin Scott Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:07 am by David_Belle

» Today is my Birthday
Umbrella Corporation Application-Austin Scott Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:59 pm by Jose Cardoso

» The Community (Information & Organization)
Umbrella Corporation Application-Austin Scott Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:37 pm by marinov

» Tomorrow is my Birthday
Umbrella Corporation Application-Austin Scott Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:28 am by Vitor_Matheus

» Server Up again
Umbrella Corporation Application-Austin Scott Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:43 am by marinov

» My contact for emergency
Umbrella Corporation Application-Austin Scott Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:38 pm by Jose Cardoso

» cant enter
Umbrella Corporation Application-Austin Scott Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:51 pm by marinov

Poll

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 1646 messages in 495 subjects

We have 178 registered users

The newest registered user is xXSp3cialXx

4 posters

Umbrella Corporation Application-Austin Scott

austin413
    Survivor
    Survivor

Umbrella Corporation Application-Austin Scott Empty Umbrella Corporation Application-Austin Scott

Post  austin413 Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:54 pm

1-Name:Austin Scott

2-Game Name:Austin_Scott

3-Age:21

4-Kills:3,maybe 4

5-Deaths:2,maybe 3

6-Explain yourself:As a young kid,i heard about the Umbrella Corp. and thought it would be cool to help research for tomorrow.at age 18,i walked outside of my apartment to discover a Umbrella Corp. truck dispatching soldiers,and thought it would be a cool career choice even more.At age 20,i walked outside of my New apartment and saw a army of Zombies approaching.I was cornered in my living room.Right when i thought i was going to die,I found the Magnum of a dead Stars Soldier under my couch.I grabbed it,and killed the zombies.After that i hid,looking out the window of my Bedroom,seeing Umbrela corporation Soldiers Killing the zombies.I then knew that was my Wanted career path,So i quit my current job and decided to apply this year.[this is an RP story]
    Westorz
    Westorz
    Still Alive
    Still Alive

Umbrella Corporation Application-Austin Scott Empty Re: Umbrella Corporation Application-Austin Scott

Post  Westorz Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:02 pm

I say -1 you're story makes no sense, and lol you suddenly have an dead stars member with an magnum under you're couch?
    Derek Steel
    Derek Steel
    Keeper
    Keeper

Umbrella Corporation Application-Austin Scott Empty Re: Umbrella Corporation Application-Austin Scott

Post  Derek Steel Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:14 pm

Westorz wrote:I say -1 you're story makes no sense, and lol you suddenly have an dead stars member with an magnum under you're couch?

I lol'd for a second there, but overall I say he does has a "Kowledge" of some RP things.. but in the other hand Snake knows what I think of him..
    austin413
    Survivor
    Survivor

Umbrella Corporation Application-Austin Scott Empty RE:Yeah,about that.....

Post  austin413 Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:30 pm

Westorz wrote:I say -1 you're story makes no sense, and lol you suddenly have an dead stars member with an magnum under you're couch?

A stars member had owned the apartment,and i bought it from them.But supposedly they had left the magnum under the couch,and i knew he was dead because a report on him being shot down was on the news the day before.Forgot to put that in.
    snake
    snake
    Well Known Survivor
    Well Known Survivor

Post  snake Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:36 pm

you have been Denied.

I have denied you becuase i feel as if you only want to join so that you can go inside the base. You also have to play a lot longer then just a day. Increase your knowledge of Role playing and then re-apply.

Thank you, General Snake

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:27 pm