Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please register at our new forums, this forum is no longer in use. http://mczombie.enjin.com/

Latest topics

» The new forum, for those left behind.
OOC topic - Put some effort in the faction Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:57 pm by King

» SAMP & MTA Server Progress
OOC topic - Put some effort in the faction Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:06 pm by King

» Starting Over.
OOC topic - Put some effort in the faction Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:07 am by David_Belle

» Today is my Birthday
OOC topic - Put some effort in the faction Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:59 pm by Jose Cardoso

» The Community (Information & Organization)
OOC topic - Put some effort in the faction Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:37 pm by marinov

» Tomorrow is my Birthday
OOC topic - Put some effort in the faction Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:28 am by Vitor_Matheus

» Server Up again
OOC topic - Put some effort in the faction Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:43 am by marinov

» My contact for emergency
OOC topic - Put some effort in the faction Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:38 pm by Jose Cardoso

» cant enter
OOC topic - Put some effort in the faction Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:51 pm by marinov

Poll

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 1646 messages in 495 subjects

We have 178 registered users

The newest registered user is xXSp3cialXx

4 posters

OOC topic - Put some effort in the faction

Westorz
    Westorz
    Still Alive
    Still Alive

OOC topic - Put some effort in the faction Empty OOC topic - Put some effort in the faction

Post  Westorz Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:17 pm

Well i noticed we don't have an Member list topic,Generel info topic and others,it's really needed to make UC an good faction
    Oliver
    Oliver
    Still Alive
    Still Alive

OOC topic - Put some effort in the faction Empty Re: OOC topic - Put some effort in the faction

Post  Oliver Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:31 pm

What if you wait for Marino to accept a leader?
    Derek Steel
    Derek Steel
    Keeper
    Keeper

OOC topic - Put some effort in the faction Empty Re: OOC topic - Put some effort in the faction

Post  Derek Steel Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:39 pm

For the "Member List" I already PMed Marino about making one for the Umbrella Corp. Faction.
    Westorz
    Westorz
    Still Alive
    Still Alive

Post  Westorz Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:40 pm

Lol i was about to make one,i can make one with Ranks and nice pics for those ranks,let snake the UC leader decide
    Derek Steel
    Derek Steel
    Keeper
    Keeper

Post  Derek Steel Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:43 pm

Alright well you should make the Member List thing then, I can try to make a U.C. Rules Topic, and not sure but the "The Umbrella Corporation Background" topic might be a general info. topic.
    snake
    snake
    Well Known Survivor
    Well Known Survivor

OOC topic - Put some effort in the faction Empty Decision.

Post  snake Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:13 pm

So its decided Derek will amke rules and i will help him make them, and Steve will create the memberlist.
    Westorz
    Westorz
    Still Alive
    Still Alive

Post  Westorz Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:26 pm

ok only thing i need to know for this are wich ranks you want?
    (the names of the ranks)
    Derek Steel
    Derek Steel
    Keeper
    Keeper

Post  Derek Steel Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:26 pm

snake wrote:So its decided Derek will amke rules and i will help him make them, and Steve will create the memberlist.

Alright, I'll get started on the Rules, when I'm done with them, Snake you can PM me the new rule or any changes you want on the post and then I can make the new changes and put in the new or future rules.
    snake
    snake
    Well Known Survivor
    Well Known Survivor

Post  snake Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:55 pm

You got it derek Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 7:27 am