Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please register at our new forums, this forum is no longer in use. http://mczombie.enjin.com/

Latest topics

» The new forum, for those left behind.
Official Umbrella Corporation Teams. Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:57 pm by King

» SAMP & MTA Server Progress
Official Umbrella Corporation Teams. Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:06 pm by King

» Starting Over.
Official Umbrella Corporation Teams. Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:07 am by David_Belle

» Today is my Birthday
Official Umbrella Corporation Teams. Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:59 pm by Jose Cardoso

» The Community (Information & Organization)
Official Umbrella Corporation Teams. Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:37 pm by marinov

» Tomorrow is my Birthday
Official Umbrella Corporation Teams. Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:28 am by Vitor_Matheus

» Server Up again
Official Umbrella Corporation Teams. Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:43 am by marinov

» My contact for emergency
Official Umbrella Corporation Teams. Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:38 pm by Jose Cardoso

» cant enter
Official Umbrella Corporation Teams. Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:51 pm by marinov

Poll

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 1646 messages in 495 subjects

We have 178 registered users

The newest registered user is xXSp3cialXx

3 posters

Official Umbrella Corporation Teams.

Derek Steel
    Derek Steel
    Keeper
    Keeper

Official Umbrella Corporation Teams. Empty Official Umbrella Corporation Teams.

Post  Derek Steel Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:57 pm

Official Umbrella Corporation Teams.

Official Umbrella Corporation Teams. UBCS_mark
    The Umbrella Biohazard Countermeasure Service Team

As well there still stands the U.B.C.S. squad team, otherwise known as the Umbrella Biohazard Countermeasure Service. This is a Elite Special Forces unit that is under the control of the Umbrella Corporation. They specialize in Rescue Operations from the current and frequently biohazard outbreaks. This team is known for assisting Civilians and others from time to time, although the do take other specific orders and such from the Umbrella Corp. Each day they risk their lifes in order to finish the missions correctly. This unit consists of over 120 operative, divided into individual platoons and fire-teams. But not just anyone can become a member for the unit, it takes great skills and certain trust to gain membership.

The Alpha Squad
    Head Leader of team Alpha: Cole Houlihan
    Members: Jerry Lackmen.

The Echo Squad
    Head Leader of team Echo:
    Members: Austin Scott, Kennith Richtofen.

Official Umbrella Corporation Teams. Fn9xmd
    The Umbrella Corporation Scientists and Developers Team

This Team for the Umbrella Corporation, are the ones where our Scientist work. They are responsible for developing new Weapons, Bio Organ Weapons, new creations, cloning of bodies, and much more deeper in the related subject. They not just work for that, but our Scientist here, work on making new Viruses that are used for Umbrella Corp. purposes and new Diseases for their usual business, the process of their creations are rare and valuable. They make all they can to use against any threads, wars, or riots that go against U.C.

Head Leader of the Scientist Division: Derek Steel

Scientist Division Members: Brian DeSousa

Head Leader of the Developers Division: Steve Burnside

Developer Division Members: Cole Houlihan

Official Umbrella Corporation Teams. 2w2ovi1
    The Umbrella Corporation AIR-Unit Squad Team

This new Umbrella Corporation Squad Team says it for itself as it's name. They are responsible for all Air Borne missions out there for the Corporation. Only our top Flyers and professional pilots are welcomed to the Team. This Squad has knowledge on flight of all kinds of Helicopters to Planes. When the Corporation needs or makes Evac calls and shout outs, the Members of this Squad will be up for the challange in first class to accomplish what need to be done. Not only are they useful for evacs but for some of our top missions in which we'll need to go by Air. So yeah, this will be considered the Corporation's top Air-Force.

Head Leader of the AIR-Unit Squad Division: Snake Zimo

AIR-Unit Squad Members: Jose Cardaso

These are the Teams for now, more will come later on once we have more U.C. Members recruited. If you have a concern of your Position you were placed in just PM me.

All done...

- From Derek

Last edited by Derek Steel on Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:49 pm; edited 19 times in total
    King
    King
    Admin
    Admin

Official Umbrella Corporation Teams. Empty Re: Official Umbrella Corporation Teams.

Post  King Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:02 pm

Ok kool, by the way I also specialize in Experimenting and things related to that. I have always had an interest in anything science.
    Derek Steel
    Derek Steel
    Keeper
    Keeper

Official Umbrella Corporation Teams. Empty Re: Official Umbrella Corporation Teams.

Post  Derek Steel Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:19 pm

This has been once again Updated.
    King
    King
    Admin
    Admin

Post  King Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:24 pm

Nice Format, the way you explain things is amazing. I can imagine you won't have much trouble with coming up with speeches Razz
    Derek Steel
    Derek Steel
    Keeper
    Keeper

Post  Derek Steel Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:38 pm

LOL all you here, is about 50 minutes of work rabbit
    King
    King
    Admin
    Admin

Post  King Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:32 pm

Lol, you actually spelled my last name right! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Derek Steel
    Derek Steel
    Keeper
    Keeper

Post  Derek Steel Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:36 am

New Update!

New Team Added!
    Jose Cardoso
    Jose Cardoso
    Keeper
    Keeper

Official Umbrella Corporation Teams. Empty Request exchange division

Post  Jose Cardoso Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:27 pm

The one day I asked Snake_Zimo:

-Snake_zimo, can I switch to the infantry squadrao Aelio?
    - And he said - Yes you can.

I'm still wondering if the division Aelia, and if I'm not, I intend to return

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:33 am